Travel Overseas

If you are a New Zealand Resident and planning on travelling overseas it is recommended you obtain a Travel Certificate. Copies can be obtained from the Stomal Therapist or your local Society or downloaded by clicking here: NZ Ostomate Travel Certificate. If considering visiting or emigrating it is also recommended you visit the website of that country's ostomy organisation; in the case of Australia and the USA.